Learn about doing business in other countries
Malta Business Research Page
Through our Business Research pages, we have tailored information on how to do business in 189 different countries across the globe. To do business internationally you need to do the following:
- Identify the best global markets for your company’s products and services.
- Determine the legal requirements for establishing your business including corporate taxes.
- Evaluate a country’s physical infrastructure to determine if it can support your company’s operations.
- Understand the business etiquette and the do’s and don’ts for doing business.
- Research tax implications and visa requirements.
Each Business Research page provides country specific links in the following topics: Economic Overview, Industry Trends, Starting a Business, Taxes, Visas & Permits, Infrastructure, Employee Obligations, Culture & Living, Trade, Housing & Rentals and Travel.