SENIOR PURCHASE MANAGEMENT
· More than 12 years of experience in various facets of procuring materials from national and international markets.
· Expertise in developing local vendors, reducing the cost of procurement of material
· Successfully implemented vendor development programmes including training for vendors
· Experienced with implementing systems of inventory management avoiding over-stocking or wastage.
· Procurement of capital equipments
· Localization of Import material.
· Working knowledge of SAP
· Lead Cost saving activities
· Outsourcing & Negotiations
· Experienced Freight forwarding & customs clearance
· Setting up the weekly, monthly, quarterly procurement plan.
· Procurement of raw material from national and international market.
· Development of alternative local sources for imported raw materials which helps in cost saving.
· Development of new raw material & Bought out part according to spec / drawings.
· Purchasing machines with improved technology to increase production.
· Planning and budgeting of purchase functions, involving cost estimation, contract negotiations.
· Monitoring stock level through ABC Analysis, KANBAN System.
· Preparation of Supplier delivery performance & Quality performance Reports
· Continually improve performance of vendors by addressing related issues
· Liaison with the production department to maintain optimum inventory.
· Implementing systems to avoid situations like over-stocking or out-of-stock which cause production and financial losses.
· Liaison with finance department for timely payment of bills.
· Developing reports on procurement and usage of material for top management.
Well versed with MS Office, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
· Working knowledge of SAP.
· Saved 5Crs Rupees in the year 2015 for “SINTEX BAPL LTD” by identifying Alternate vendor for raw material and it is one of the recurring saving.
· Saved 2Crs Rupees for “SINTEX BAPL LTD” in the year 2015 by implementing re-sourcing programs based on supplier performance.
· Saved 50 Lac Rupees for “SINTEX BAPL LTD ” in the year 2016 by Localization of Import material.
· Saved 20Lakhs Rupees in freight forwarding from Thailand &Korea to Chennai for “AUTONEUM NITTOKU SOUND PROOF PRODUCTS INDIA LTD” in the year of 2013.
· Saved 15Lakhs Rupees in Low Melt fibre for “AUTONEUM NITTOKU SOUND PROOF PRODUCTS INDIA LTD” in the year of 2013 by identifying Alternate vendor.
· EPCG license registration with customs without bond value for raw material of deemed export products & saved value of 18Lakhs in the year 2011 for “BALDA MOTHERSON SOLUTION INDIA LTD”.
· Revived old vendors supplying crucial raw material by effective management of database which saved time in looking out for new vendors and started immediate production for BALDA MOTHERSON SOLUTION INDIA LTD”in the year 2010.
· Reduced non moving items with the value of 10Lakhs by the way of return to the vendor & modified the dimension to utilize the live project for”JAI PARABOLIC SPRINGS LTD” in the year of 2007.
· Implemented TWO BIN system for “c” class items to reduce the frequent follow-up & avoid line stop for want of “c” class items in “KRISHNA FABRICATIONS PVT LTD”in the year of 2005.
· Working Manager – SCM for ” GRUPO COSMOS INDIA PVT LTD” from Dec’2016 to Till
· Working as Asst Manager – Materials for ” SINTEX BAPL LTD” from Mar’2014 to Dec’2016
· Worked as Sr.Engineer – Purchase for ” AUTONEUM NITTOKU SOUND PROOF PRODUCTS INDIA LTD.” from Mar2012 to Dec 2013
· Worked as Sr.Executive – Purchase for ” BALDA MOTHERSON SOLUTION INDIA LTD.” from Sep2008 to Mar2012
· Worked as Executive – MP&L for “COOPER STANDARD AUTOMOTIVE INDIA PVT LTD.” from August 2007 to Sep2008
· Worked as Asst Executive – Purchase for “JAI PARABOLIC SPRINGS LTD.” from May 2006 to Aug 2007
· Worked as Officer – Purchasefor ” KRISHNA FABRICATIONS PVT LTD” from December2004 to August 2005
· Worked as Diploma Trainee –for “UCAL FUELS SYSTEMS LTD.” from October 2003 to Sep 2004
· Worked as Apprentice – Production for “TVS BRAKES INDIA LTD.” from Jun 2002 to Jun 2003
Board / University
B.E IN MECH.ENGG
DIPLOMA IN MECH.ENGG.
M.C.S.M HR, SEC, SCHOOL.
M.C.S.M HR, SEC, SCHOOL.
Father Name : A.Dhavamani
Date of Birth : 11 – 06 – 1983
Age : 33 Years
Address for : S/O A.Dhavaman,CommunicationSmall Street,
Kancheepuram dist.,Padalam Post,
Passport No : L 7591037
Marital Status : Married
Language Known :Tamil, English
Nationality : Indian