electronics and telecommunications engineer
JADHAV MUKESH BABASAHEB
102-E wing,sainagar CHS.,sec-4 plot-26, kalamboli
Navi Mumbai ,Tal-Panvel, Dist-Raigadh
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile no:- +91-9004666320
Mr. JADHAV MUKESH BABASAHEB
• To work in an organization with a challenging career that gives opportunity to explore latest Trends & Technology, and provides wider scope for my development.
Board / University
% of marks
Years of Passing
1st year SGPA 6.55
• ME (CBIR USING COLOUR AND TEXTURE)
CBIR techniques in extracting visual properties, and matching them. This is done to retrieve images in the database that are visually similar to the query image.
• Transmission line for communication.(BE)
▷ Sending the data over the existing electrical wiring instead of wireless, Ethernet cable, fiber optics, satellite transmission.
▷ It creates an essential need for a transmission medium that is not only fast but economically reasonable as well.
• Bluetooth. (Third year)
• Social work
• Date of Birth : 03rd Dec 1991
• Gender : Male
• Nationality : Indian
• Marital Status : Unmarried
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
ssc at k.a.bantiya
hsc at ckt