899, Purba sithi road, Madhugarh side, Dumdum, Kolkata-700030.
Mobile No- 07829346416. D-O-B- 27/11/1986.
To explore my potentials in an establishment in an area where my experience & qualification can be effectively utilized. I want to be a part of a growth oriented team with a challenging environment; wide-ranging vocational skills training to compliment the academic qualifications; an energetic and socially-oriented person and a fast-learning team player who can adapt quickly to new surroundings and new responsibilities and is keen to develop professionally within the hospitality industry.
· A fine track record of understanding and managing the competitive Hotel Industry’s business needs with regards to housekeeping.
· Identify the areas of improvement in operations and find innovative solutions.
· Leading, training & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in Housekeeping operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
· To ensure that all Housekeeping staff are fully aware of market needs and trends and that their services & product meet these requirements.
· To Train and motivate the associates on Daily/weekly Basis and achieve the expectation level of the organization.
ASST. Quality Manager.
Treebo Hotels Kolkata. India
Reviewed housekeeper schedules on a daily basis and ensured completion of assignment charts given to them.
Ensured that Excellence Hotels operates to the highest standards required by management.
Increased the effectiveness of the guest check in process and the services of the bell staff.
Provided keen oversight to daily operations of the Laundry Department, along with supervising property staff.
Applied expertise in handling and maintaining 100% guest satisfaction.
Brought Linen Par Levels from a 1.5 to 3 pars.
Ensured operational efficiencies by overseeing all departments and staff on property including guest relations, kitchen/serving staff, housekeeping, maintenance, security, front desk, and audit.
April 2014-July 2016
IBIS Hotel (Accor group), Bangalore. India
Manage the day-to-day activities of the housekeeping department.
Plan, schedule, and organize work to ensure proper coverage.
Communicate and enforce policies and procedures.
Ensure all staff are properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their respective job duties.
Develop and implement procedures for managing quality of housekeeping and laundry services.
Control expenses within all areas of housekeeping.
Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans which support the overall objectives of the hotel.
Conduct pre-shift meeting and review all information pertinent to the day’s activities.
Establish par levels for supplies and equipment.
Replenish shortages and other business supplies for daily business.
Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
Assist with deep cleaning projects and assist housekeeping staff during unanticipated rush periods.
Developed monthly roster for all associate
June 2012- February 2014
Sr. Housekeeping supervisor
ITC Gardenia, Bangalore. India
· Organize, supervise and coordinate the work of housekeeping personnel on a day to day basis.
· To ensure excellence in housekeeping sanitation, safety, comfort, and aesthetics for hotel guests.
· To keep control in grooming standard and staff assignment, draw up duty rosters and supervise the discipline.
· To counsel employees on various duties and on work related issues.
· Motivate the staff and keep their morale high.
· Establish and maintain standard operating procedures for cleaning and to initiate new procedures to increase the efficiency of labour and product use
· Maintain an inventory of the furniture, linen, and movable equipment in the rooms and related premises and to ensure they are regularly checked.
· To organize and supervise on-the-job and off-the-job training of staff.
· To inspect and approve all the supply and requisition for the housekeeping department and to maintain par stock, inventory control and cost-control procedure.
· Check the reports filed and the registers maintained.
· Maintain a time logbook for all employees within the department.
Sr. Housekeeping Supervisor
The Le Meridien Hotel,Bangalore
· Ensure all Housekeeping staff is complying with the company standards regarding dress and appearance.
· Brief assigned housekeeping staff, schedule duties and tasks and ensure follow-up.
· Responsible for the general cleanliness of the assigned areas.
· Responsible for coordinating with the Senior Assistant Housekeeping Manager to ensure compliance with sanitation/USPH standards and procedures within the Housekeeping Dept.
· Responsible for performance appraisals of team members working in assigned areas.
· Ensure that all paperwork assigned to this position is completed and submitted in a timely manner to the Senior Assistant Housekeeping Manager.
· Responsible for all Housekeeping equipment.
· Responsible for all operational related training for all team members.
· Responsible for the writing of daily work orders, submission to the Senior Assistant Housekeeping Manager and follow-up.
· Responsible for the implementation of cleaning schedules for all areas and follow-up.
· Ensure that all accidents are immediately reported to the Housekeeping Mgr & Chief of Security.
· Perform other duties as directed by the Senior Assistant Housekeeping Manager.
· Report accomplished tasks to the Assistant Housekeeping Manager/Housekeeping Manager on a day-to-day basis.
The chancery Hotel Bangalore
· Servicing bedrooms to the required standard, using cleaning materials / equipment.
· Supply & replace essential toiletries and breakfast items.
· Responsible for the housekeeping standards in the hotel.
· Completing daily and weekly cleaning schedules
· Safeguarding all guest and hotel property.
· Managing materials costs & minimizing wastage.
· Maintaining an organised system for the storage & ordering of household materials.
· Informing guests of hotel facilities.
· Collection of food trays and returning them to the food trolleys.
Year of Passing
Bachelors in Hotel Management
(M.S.RamaiahCollege Of Hotel Management, Bangalore. India)
(D.A.V.Public School, W.B. India)
(D.A.V.Public School, W.B. India)
Name of Organization
Galaxy Hotel, Gujarat
F&B Production, House Keeping, Front Office &F&B Service.
Galaxy Hotel, Gujarat
House Keeping & Front Office
career Enhancements Initiatives
· Completed Advanced Diploma in Front Office certified by City & Guilds, UK. (MSRCHM)
· Attended Workshop on Crisis Management certified by Usha Armour, Bangalore (Fire Fighting, MSRCH)
· Bartending sessions conducted by Smirnoff. (MSRCHM)
· First Aid (Red Cross Society India, MSRCHM)
· Worked as acting Housekeeping Manager (ITC Gardenia)
· Health and Safety Procedures (ITC Gardenia)
Available on request