SUEL KHAN (IT Professional)
S/o Shri Bhoora KIhan
Teh- MIlak, Distt- Rampur (U.P.), 244901,
Mb. No.-08006393344, 07455859850
EMAIL- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to work in such a atmosphere which gives me a scope to use m skills, efforts and knowledge for the development of the organization as well as of me.
· Good Knowledge of Ms Office, Page maker with English and Hindi typing & Internet.
· Good in Working with Windows Xp, Linux, MS DOS, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.
· Good in Working with Windows Server 2003.
· Good in Installing & Implementing Windows, Drivers & Softwares.
· Good in managing & making WIRED & WIRELESS networks.
· Good in finding and troubleshooting computers problems.
· Typing speed in Hindi & English (30-35)
Work Experience -: Working in Digitech, Rampur (a Computer Repairing & Maintenance Firm) at Jan 2016 to Till now.
· Three years Experience of Running Internet Café from Jan 2013 to 2016.
· Took full-circle approach of improving team morale, standardizing delivery of IT services, and improving both customer and interdepartmental relationships. Lead the highest performing team of IT Specialists for providing highest & top level of services to customer desk on priority level.
· Lead team that provided support for desktops, networks, network communications, and applications. Supported vastly different infrastructure and application environments: more than 50 users corporate environment of Banking business and Industry services.
· Created a supportive team environment that was defined by collaboration and knowledge sharing; high retention rate within the team, 100% retention within the IT organization.
· Extended the service life of legacy systems with minimal increased overhead and impacts to users. Reacted to increased in-house support of out-of-warranty computers by improving inventory controls, increasing staff training and workspace.
· Improved performance and reliability of multiple systems—Windows domain controllers, Mail Systems, and Applications software—by reconfiguring problem installations.
· Improved inventory tracking by creating a check-out process to control usage and reduce waste.
Working Area & Position :
· System Analysis, Technical Support, Project Implementation, Desktop Support, Testing, Project Management, Problem Finding & Troubleshooting, Remote Support, Project Analysis & Planning etc.
· PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) (Distance) from TRINITY College Ghaziabad in 2015.
· Advance Diploma in Hardware & Networking with Linux from Spectra Institute of Networking Technology Rampur in 2016.
· Three months Certificate of MS Office with Internet in 2015.
· Tally (ERP 9.0) Certificate in 2015.
· BBA (Bachelor of Business Administrator) from MJPR University Bareilly in 2013.
· Intermediate From UP Board in 2010.
· High school from UP Board in 2007.
· Hard & team spirit working person, Strong Communication skills
· Easily adaptable to change and Ready to take chance.
· .Believe in team efforts, Positive attitude & quick learner.
· Self confidence & motivated.
· Working on computers.
· Interactive with people.
Personal & Job profile
Date Of Birth 02-12-1991
Father’s Name Sri Bhoora Khan
Martial Status Single
Passport No. N9481546
Languages Known Hindi, English
Current Job Company DIGITECH, Rampur
Job Position Sr. IT Executive (Leading 3 person team)
Current CTC 1.50- 2.00 Lac p.a.
Expected CTC Negotiable
Notice Period One Week